Cisco Bug: CSCuw48588 - lost network settings after changing vNIC type before CUIC 11.0 upgrade
Apr 18, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
This impacts the ability to upgrade CUIC from 10.5 to 11.0. Symptom: While performing upgrade of CUIC from 10.5 to 11.0, if you update the NIC type to VMXNET3 as specified in the "Installation and Upgrade Guide for Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Release 11.0(1)" before the refresh upgrade, network settings will be lost. Upgrades using SFTP (for instance) will then not be possible. Conditions: Upgrade of CUIC from 10.5 to 11.0.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases