Cisco Bug: CSCuw48322 - UCCX: Post Finesse failover,call timer is blank even if call is active.
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ++ Suppose if an agent is on call in Talking state and we can see the call-timer. ++ Master Engine goes down and SUB becomes the master (fail-over). ++ The Call-timer goes blank even if the agent is still connected on call. ++ On CAD, after failover the call timer starts again from 00:00. But on Finesse, it just goes blank. ++ Same behavior is observed during failback as well. Conditions: UCCX 10.5 SU1, 10.6
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases