Cisco Bug: CSCuw48279 - Slow XMMP login times during login performance tests
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When IM&P system is under heavy load, maximum XMPP login time for certain users can be higher than expected (3.8s). Conditions: The issue is most likely to occur during periods in which IM&P is experiencing high login rate (10 users/sec or more).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases