Cisco Bug: CSCuw44931 - Enhancement: vPC straight through connection with ASR.
Feb 08, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 2-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: vPC straight through connection with ASR's mLACP. Conditions: - vPC connect to ASR9k by mLACP - Topology is square (w/o cross connect) - "Active" mLACP switch is vPC primary side. - Customer will have outage when reload vPC role primary switch. - switch mLACP Active and new vPC Primary prevent linkup for new port.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases