Cisco Bug: CSCuw44279 - Exchange callback URL should not contain sensitive data
Jul 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Exchange Web Services (EWS) Push notification URL provided bu CUCM IM & Presence to Microsoft exchange contains a users email address in the HTTP URL. Conditions: CUCM IM & Presence installation which is integrated with Microsoft Exchange, using EWS, for calendar presence.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases