Cisco Bug: CSCuw44014 - Exchange integration does not validate SubscriptionID in notification
Jul 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM IM & Presence does not validate the SubscriptionID of calendar notifications which it receives from a Microsoft Exchange server. Conditions: CUCM IM & Presence install which is integrated with Microsoft Exchange for calendar presence.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases