Cisco Bug: CSCuw43680 - Exchange integration supports TLSv1.0 by default.
Nov 07, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM IM & Presence supports TLSv1.0 for encrypted connections to Microsoft Exchange. Conditions: When CUCM IM & Presence connects to Microsoft Exchange for calendar presence integration, it requests TLSv1.0.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases