Cisco Bug: CSCuw43560 - crash while running uid script.
Feb 02, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After successfully posting user id to CWS portal, initiating user traffic could reload the router Conditions: When user ID is POSTed to CWS portal, CWS tries to add those information to user traffic.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases