Cisco Bug: CSCuw41895 - TES / Report error using java client
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Error when trying to run where used Report. Calendar where used by jobs report. Failed to generate report 'Calendars that use calendar 'johntest*'' -- exception: C:\Users\usename\AppData\Local\Temp\tesclient\username\reports\Calendars_that_use_calendar_'cal1*'.html (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect) Conditions: TES 6.2.1 java client. Calendar having a special character such as "*" in the name causes report to fail.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases