Cisco Bug: CSCuw41470 - IM&P XCP services support TLSv1.0 by default
Oct 20, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IM&P XCP services support TLSv1.0 for encrypted connections Conditions: Clients connect to IM&P XCP listening ports, e.g. 5222, 5269, 7335, 7336 and request TLSv1.0.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases