Cisco Bug: CSCuw41431 - Presence Engine does not log cryptographic connection setup and teardown
Feb 14, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IM & Presence Cisco Presence Engine service does not log several pieces of information for cryptographic connection setup and teardown. Conditions: CUCM IM & Presence has been installed, and is configured for calendar integration with Microsoft Exchange.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases