Cisco Bug: CSCuw39078 - Unregistered phones counts inconsistency in opsview
May 13, 2016
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unregistered phones counts are inconsistent in opsview (monitor -> system view) when we compare the cluster health summary views and the endpoint registration summary pie chart. Conditions: This happens when you Hard delete of endpoint and when you upgrade from one build to another.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases