Cisco Bug: CSCuw38096 - No spaces can be entered in organizational unit
Nov 04, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prime Collaboration Certificate Management will not allow spaces to be entered in between characters in the Locality Name, Organization Name or Organizational unit name field Conditions: Tested in version 10.6 Recreate the issue by going to Administration-->Assurance Setup --> Prime Collaboration Certificate Management.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases