Cisco Bug: CSCuw38019 - Presence Engine stores service passwords as plaintext in process memory
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Presence Engine stores service account passwords as plaintext in process memory. Conditions: Normal usage.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases