Cisco Bug: CSCuw38009 - Software upgrade via GUI - not supported in NMM for VDS servers
Oct 04, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
3.12(0) 3.9(1) 4.2(1)
Symptom: Software Upgrade of VDS Servers via GUI would not be available in 3.9.1 version. Software Upgrade and Software Upgrade Status page was not listed on the Maintain > Servers tab. Conditions: With the inclusion of NIM/NMM as part of 3.9.1 release, the Software Upgrade feature has to be revisited. It wont work with 3.9.1 ISO images.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases