Cisco Bug: CSCuw37805 - Error observed duing remote upgrade with NMM
Jan 30, 2018
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Following warning is seen during remote upgrade using vdsinit file:///mnt/cdrom/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 5] OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/cdrom/repodata/repomd.xml' Conditions: When device is used for local install local repo files are created in /etc/yum.repos.d/ directory for every version installed on the device. These repos point to /mnt/cdrom/, however local image is not mounted in the remote upgrade case. These warnings can be seen in above scenario.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases