Cisco Bug: CSCuw36930 - CUIC scheduler auto runs report after editing an existing report
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Scheduled report is executed as soon as we edit and save an existing scheduled report on CUIC. Conditions: When editing an existing CUIC scheduled report with start date time that is older than the day of the time of edit/save, scheduled report is executed within a minute after saving and CUIC doesn't run the scheduled report of the time that is set on the Frequency first.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases