Cisco Bug: CSCuw30180 - Prime Collab Assurance - Apache Tomcat package has vulnerabilities 2015
Feb 19, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance includes a version of the Apache Tomcat that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2015-0228,CVE-2015-0253,CVE-2015-3183,CVE-2015-3185 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device or instance of the product with a default configuration, running an affected version of the software.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases