Cisco Bug: CSCuw30038 - VCS Reporting OpenSSH Vulnerability CVE-2015-5352 in Vulnerability Scan
Dec 17, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: The Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) includes a version of the Open Secure Shell (OpenSSH) protocol that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2015-5352 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases