Cisco Bug: CSCuw28888 - Session ID created in Presence Web Service session is not secure
Feb 02, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Session IDs returned by the IM & Presence server's SOAP and REST Presence Web Service interfaces are not secure. Conditions: Usage of the SOAP and/or REST Presence Web Service interfaces on CUCM IM & Presence server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases