Cisco Bug: CSCuw28763 - SIP Proxy does not log serial number and hash of received certificate
Feb 14, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IM & Presence Cisco SIP Proxy service does not log the serial number or x509 sha1 hash of any received certificates. Conditions: Outbound encrypted connections established by the Cisco SIP Proxy, where by it is acting as a client in a TLS handshake.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases