Cisco Bug: CSCuw28575 - Request for replacement Service Design Change History for Oracle 12c
Oct 05, 2015
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Service Design Change History feature introduced in 10.1 is now defunct for Oracle 12c customers in CPSC 11.0 since Oracle has dropped the "Change Data Capture" feature in their 12c release. Conditions: CPSC customers with Oracle 12c backend database.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases