Cisco Bug: CSCuw28427 - Unity Connection shows Hex in Message Subject if URI contains space sequence.
Jun 22, 2018
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On PIMG Server if the "user URI" is QWEST PRI MAIN, then it comes to connection as "QWEST%20PRI%20MAIN" , and TUI is reading with "%" and numeric value in it, which is an unexpected behavior. Conditions: User has URI configured as "QWI PRI MAIN" , since there are spaces in between hence according to RFC 2396 , spaces should be replaced by its hex which is "%20" , hence PIMG sends the same to Unity Connection. Unity Connection doesnot have the handling to remove the "%20" Hex value back to space
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases