Cisco Bug: CSCuw27095 - Conductor fails to parse call-id
Sep 29, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Conductor fails to parse call-id in sip header causing call to disconnect. Conditions: May see the following in the conductor diagnostic logs: 2015-09-15T15:01:28-03:00 XXXXXX b2bua: UTCTime="2015-09-15 18:01:28,548" Module="network.sip" Level="ERROR": Action="Received" Src-ip="x.x.x.x" Src-port="xxxx" Detail="Receive Request Decode Error: Parameter "call-id" had illegal value" what happens is that the B2BUA failed to parse the KPML call-id parameter and causing a decode error.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases