Cisco Bug: CSCuw26419 - Connections to XCP external components are not encrypted
Aug 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Connection between IM&P and a third-party compliance server is not encrypted. Conditions: IM&P is configured for third-party compliance and is connected to a compliance server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases