Cisco Bug: CSCuw26196 - Remove orphaned_content_cleanup.php from CDSM GUI
Jun 14, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: While loading the "Maintain > Software > Orphaned Content Cleanup" page, it was taking lot of time to display the orphaned content list if there were more number of assets. The scripts "cdsfindorphanedcontent_RTSP" and "cdsdeleteorphanedcontent" were developed to find and delete orphaned contents in system. The GUI page "Orphaned Content Cleanup" is made obsolete and won't be available to user for cleaning/deleting orphaned contents from system. Conditions: With a large number of assets, upon loading Orphaned content cleanup page, the page is getting timed out when trying to load the orphaned contents in the system.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases