Cisco Bug: CSCuw26065 - Limit number of X-Auth tokens issued
Apr 30, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Reported symptoms include: - VCS CPU becomes fully occupied - /var directory becomes full - Crash may be reported in Cluster Status process (indicating "No space left on device"). - Logs stop being recorded Conditions: MRA in use.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases