Cisco Bug: CSCuw24204 - VIP is coming up with sub interface "eth0:" instead of eth0:2
Jun 14, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
3.12(0) 3.9(0) 3.9(1)
Symptom: In PEG_Barker , when login in Controller GUI, the Primary server will show only "SC" icon instead of "VMSC" icon In Primary server, VIP will be running in eth0:1 or eth0: instead of eth0:2 Conditions: occurs during failover.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases