Cisco Bug: CSCuw20644 - Cannot disable SNMP on VCS
Oct 12, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cannot disable SNMP on VCS. It is disabled in the web interface but not at the Linux level. Conditions: Normal use. SNMP is disabled in the web interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases