Cisco Bug: CSCuw20101 - Java Client does not open published documents in Runbook.
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When placing a URL in the text box of the Runbook that contains a document (.pdf, .docx, etc), the link will not open. Conditions: 1. In the Runbook, uncheck Load URL. 2. Put the URL in the text box. For https: https://www.adobe.com/enterprise/accessibility/pdfs/acro6_pg_ue.pdf For http: http://iwe.cisco.com/c/document_library/get_file?folderId=474900764&name=DLFE-305718441.docx 3. Put a check in Load URL. (See Attachment for testing)
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases