Cisco Bug: CSCuw19522 - VCS Cluster device 360 deg is having Cluster ID
Nov 04, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On Clicking on VCS Cluster device 360 deg Cluster ID UI is logging out . Conditions: Navigate to Device inventory\Inventory management , Filter VCS device . launch Device 360 deg for VCS In the devcie 360 deg pop up i see cluster id , when clicked on cluster id faction of seconds summary page will load and UI will log out .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases