Cisco Bug: CSCut65927 - asr901 Hangs @Autoinstall Process Starting while the device is booting.
Feb 02, 2017
- Cisco ASR 901 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Very Rarely , After a "wr erase and reload" of ASR-901, the device hangs while booting @ Autoinstall Process Starting.. even before the startup dialogue (yes/no) prompt appears. when this happens, the console is not accessible to the user as the Autoinstall process is waiting in an infinite loop to find a dhcp server. Conditions: Very Rarely , After a "wr erase and reload"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases