Cisco Bug: CSCut65598 - Prime Collab Assurance - Apache ActiveMQ package has vulnerabilities
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance includes a version of Apache ActiveMQ that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-8110 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases