Cisco Bug: CSCut63247 - No lower version server taking backup role with 325-es1b35 Primary serve
Apr 01, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 1. Primary On b35 image(133 server) 2. Start streaming and they are being played on Primary streamer (133 server) 3. Do Offline on b35(133 server) 4. Streams moved to b32(146 server) 5. Now do Primary Failover(stop being primary) on 133 server 6. At this point both servers are Available servers and no one takes Primary 7. But streams running on 146 server were dropped. Conditions: This issue is seen ONLY when the patch [3.2.5-ES1B35.bin with 100 playlist support] is uninstalled due to any issues. We don't have any issues during patch installation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases