Cisco Bug: CSCut58477 - Bridge vs Adapter Behavior for Closed/Full JDE Queues
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: JDE queues are stopped or full on JDE server, Adapters show jobs in Launched status. Conditions: JDE queues are stopped or full on JDE server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases