Cisco Bug: CSCut58219 - lisp: rate limited SMRs slow-down multi-VM mobility in DC
Aug 05, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Convergence of LISP branch xTR map caches may be slow when VMs move from one DC to another. Conditions: The problem may show up under scale, i.e. when a larger number of VMs all move at once.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases