Cisco Bug: CSCut57793 - Domain sync fails with an error "The instance has been removed"
Sep 02, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Domain sync will fail with an error message "The object Instance has been removed error". This error will be seen for VMtoDN associations Conditions: Happens when: - Multiple devices are sharing the same DN - And the primary line has a VoiceMail - And also the DN is used by different users
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases