Cisco Bug: CSCut57775 - UCCX: Editor Step Drop Possible Even if Element is Not Dragged
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Steps in a Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) script are moved inadvertently when editing the script in the Editor. Conditions: Create a script with the following structure: Start Accept If End Then, in the Editor, perform the following: 1. Make sure the If step is collapsed and the + sign is showing. 2. Left click on the Accept step and release the click. 3. Left click on the + sign next to the If step and hold the click. 4. Move the mouse into the If step and release the click. 5. The Accept step will be moved. This is incorrect behavior because when selecting the Accept step in step #2, the click is released. It is not sustained for a drag and drop function.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases