Cisco Bug: CSCut56902 - UCCX: Remove 9.1.1(a) from the list of compatible CUCM versions.
Feb 14, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In the compatibility matrix of 10.5 and 10.5 SU1, CUCM version 9.1.1a is mentioned as compatible. But it is not compatible as it is known to cause AXL and JTAPI issues. http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_10.5%281%29 http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_10.5%281%29_SU1 Conditions: UCCX 10.5 and UCCX 10.5 SU1
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases