Cisco Bug: CSCut55121 - SIP TCP connection timeout need to be configurable
Feb 11, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: SIP TCP connection timeout need to be configurable Conditions: The call failover based on DNS SRV record, when primary (high priority) destination peer(s) in list become out of reach, VCS will still attempt TCP connection following the list. This because VCS won't know destination peer(s) status not like peer in neighbor zone monitor by option ping. However each TCP session time out currently set to 10 sec. which need to be configurable to adjust timeout period based on deployment requirement.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases