Cisco Bug: CSCut55109 - CAP: VCS takes extensive time failing through DNS SRV records
Apr 07, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: VCS takes extensive time for call to failover to lower priority destination through DNS SRV base call Conditions: Call go through B2BUA and DNS SRV query response contain multiple entries. Each destination, VCS attempt TCP connection (and timeout in 10 sec.) and retry same number of entries in DNS query response. Continue to establish the session following the call destination priority order till find destination peer.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases