Cisco Bug: CSCut53229 - MVOD:Alarm report for "tribune files missing" is not properly reporting
May 25, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: While uploading xml files thru media X, if any of the files ( source/schedule) is missing, an alarm will be raised. Here the alarm raised while uploading thru auto and manual import is same. Conditions: Upload of xmls failure thru media-x.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases