Cisco Bug: CSCut52808 - Upload of Customized Logon Banner fails in CUC 10.x
Aug 12, 2017
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unity Connection 10.5.x, cannot upload Customized Logon Message via OS Admin Page Conditions: In OS Admin page (cmplatform), go to Software Upgrades > Customized Logon Message Click the browse button, then find the .txt file that contains the customized text Click the Upload file button and observe these error message: "/usr/local/cm/tftp/loginBanner.txt (No such file or directory)"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases