Cisco Bug: CSCut51168 - 3.7.0: Primary S/C failover, after failover coming up as available
Jan 05, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Server fails to assume role of back up streamer. Conditions: Only two streamers in group and single domain. Observed only if the service failover has happened earlier due to management interface going down.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases