Cisco Bug: CSCut50912 - DHCP offer is send on vpc orphan port with dhcp snooping enabled
May 21, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DHCP offer messages from our DHCP server are not flooded out the VPC orphan port toward the clients. Conditions: The issue only occurs when DHCP snooping is enabled and the offer is send across the peer-link to a VPC orphan port.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases