Cisco Bug: CSCut45975 - MARCH 2015 OpenSSL Vulnerabilities
Aug 03, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW MSE 8330
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW 3340
Known Affected Releases
1.0(1.23) 1.0(1.34) 1.0(1.37) 1.0(1.38) 1.0(1.42)
Symptom: This product includes a version of OpenSSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2015-0286, CVE-2015-0287, CVE-2015-0289, CVE-2015-0292, CVE-2015-0293, CVE-2015-0209, CVE-2015-0288 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: HTTPS and/or SIP/TLS enabled and in use.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases