Cisco Bug: CSCut45882 - MARCH 2015 OpenSSL Vulnerabilities
Nov 27, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9336PQ ACI Spine Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes a version of OpenSSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2015-0286, CVE-2015-0287, CVE-2015-0289, CVE-2015-0292, CVE-2015-0293, CVE-2015-0209, CVE-2015-0288 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Exposure is not configuration dependent.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases