Cisco Bug: CSCut45432 - ACR: Pool_saveCString Line: 68
Dec 17, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VCS reports an application error, and the process restarts automatically. An alarm is raised reporting that an unexpected software error was detected Conditions: This crash should only occur when Traversal Media Port exhaustion has occurred, or port conflict with other process (e.g. port is currently use for DNS query and same port allocated for new incoming media processing port).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases