Cisco Bug: CSCut43783 - CPC 10.6: "Synchronize User" Pseudo user should not be available.
Apr 28, 2016
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: -"Synchronize User" for Pseudo user is cleaning up all the services. Conditions: -CPC 10.6 -Synchronize user for 'Pseudo User' is available, thought it should not be.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases