Cisco Bug: CSCut42481 - XMPP Federation with GTalk not working
Feb 17, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If Google Talk users are added to Jabber client using MRA, Jabber users cannot see Google Talk user status or receive IMs from Google Talk users. XMPP server-server communication does not get established. Conditions: Unknown.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases